Monday, October 16, 2023

Way ahead

 


I have altered my plans of comic making. I won't be doing color comics. But black and white.  This will reduce the cost and also the margin can be more.

So black and white it will be for my comics.

I am practicing daily and am not sure whether I can improve considerably.  But what I am hoping for is confident lines. Accuracy. Correctness. 

Human figure 80 percent satisfaction.  Animals 60 percent satisfaction.  Objects 70 percent satisfaction. Outdoors 50 percent satisfaction.  Indoors 55 percent satisfaction. 

I shall combine inking too in my daily practice.  

Combining human, animals, objects and outdoor/indoor all together in one frame has to wait. When I get 80 percent satisfaction in individual drawings of each of the above.

Have a nice day, my dear readers  !!


No comments:

Post a Comment