Saturday, October 14, 2023

My business model

I intend to get into comic industry.  My father always encouraged us to become an entrepreneur.  He worked in a private company all his life. I have imbibed his dreams of becoming an entrepreneur and I shall make efforts to fulfill them.

I shall be practicing perspective of man, woman , kids and also animals like cow, horse, camel, dog, cat, elephant, deer, lion, tiger. Objects like table, chair, sofa, bed, music system, computer, utensils shall be practised.

I shall practice inking.  I have ordered waterproof black ink for that. And also Artline Drawing System gel pens which is black. Waterproof ink is necessary because I shall be later coloring with Staedtler Luna watercolor pencils and be using a wet brush. 

I shall be coloring with Staedtler Luna watercolor pencils. I shall be using only 12 colors. The standard colors. This is because I want my comics be able to be printed in printing press of smaller cities too.

I have ordered French curves from Amazon for drawing speech and thought balloons in communication of characters. 

I plan to teach measuring behavior fundamentals.  This is of pi. Fairness in society.  And unfairness in society. And what is the correct behavior. 

Thank you America.


No comments:

Post a Comment