Saturday, October 7, 2023

Nine points to becoming a comic artist

 


(I have pasted this sheet on my almira door)

I am a big follower of PDCA. I shall not be just Doing practices in above nine points; but shall be Checking them; and Acting for exactness. I believe in golden ratio inside me and I hope to find the right remedy for correction and improvement. 

Meanwhile I googled for comic publishers in India. And there are many in Delhi.  Chak de phatte !! Balle balle !! (Punjabi euphoria). If I am lucky and good enough I shall knock the doors of these publishers.  And get an assignment. 

2 comments:

  1. I many times feel that becoming a comic artist is too steep a target.
    Maybe becoming a great cartoonist would be an easier target.
    However PDCA cycle will continue. Improvements in my drawings will be aimed at on above nine points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning to get inspired by comic style of Tintin.
    Following American cartoon with extreme perspective and foreshortening is not my cup of tea.
    Storyline will be Measuring Behavior for fairness and unfairness. As applied to real life situations.
    There are miles to go before I sleep. Miles to go before I sleep. Even for Tintin style.

    ReplyDelete