Friday, February 2, 2024

Circuits approach to art

I have about 4 hours with me at home in Ranchi. I am doing art to be occupied.  I sit and do drawings.

I have made circuits approach to fulfill my art objectives and desires. Basically there are three circuits of drawing. 1. Compulsory circuit 2. Essentials circuit 3. Hobby circuit. My plan is to do Compulsory circuit everyday. Only one from the essentials circuit everyday. And one from Hobby circuit whenever possible/ once a week.

1. Compulsory circuit

5 PDCA with camera at ribs level, 3 PDCA with camera above head and 3 PDCA with camera at ground level.


2. Essentials circuit

Hands drawing or Animals drawing or complete frame drawing or clothes drawing or inking practices


3. Hobby circuit

Hyper-realistic object drawing (Marcello Barenghi) or Portraits drawing (Nestor Canavarro) or Funny Caricatures drawing (Tom Richmond) or Landscape drawing with pen (Stephen Travers)

I find this plan suitable and to my satisfaction. It is mostly my final plan. To pursue arts.

Have a nice day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment