Friday, February 16, 2024

Thirukural AI

Thirukural are famous poems on right, correct and good behavior.  They were written by Thiruvalluvar ages back. 

Now guys have made AI on thirukural.  The advice and the sayings are very correct to a dravidian mindset (including me). Meaning Tamil Nadu, Kerala,  Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, southern Maharashtra, southern Odisha guys will find the advices good and correct and apt and proper.

North Indians,  West Indians,  East Indians may not find the sayings suitable. However I advise them to question this AI engine and understand Dravidian thought processes.  This is necessary for a better India. 

Three things I wish to state. Namely, 

I have stayed in north, south and east India. 

Thirukural does not have anything to say on God and sex.

I remember one or two thirukurals.  

Here is a screenshot with my question and the Thirukural AI answer.

Have a nice day and a happy weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Some questions to which I got convincing answers were
    Is respecting dead ancestors important?
    Should one repay loans?
    Can desires be controlled?
    How can one control cravings for food? Etc. Etc.

    ReplyDelete