Friday, November 4, 2022

Plans ahead

 

My selfie business model is likely to get me 500 rupees in a day. Drawing portraits using selfie pictures.  Now 500 rupees is sufficient for breakfast,  lunch and dinner with tea and snacks twice a day anywhere in India.

Food no problem. 

I have theories on art, mathematics and music. I hope to develop my thoughts on these areas and become more approximate. 

I am endeavoring to cooperate and make better models for my company SAIL to run its business.  Coordination is of utmost importance and I am striving day in and day out for this. God promise. Unfortunately my Microsoft credentials have gone a waste and I had to refresh.  Anyway I kicked my electrical experience too at Bhilai. As a compensation my 1,x,x squared concepts are strong.  And also gamma functions.  So Maclaurin series is understood.  And sine and cosine are electrical engineering.  I may be pardoned.

Let's hope a better world of things happen for SAIL. 

Khuda hafiz!!


3 comments:

  1. My thoughts on Indians psyche.
    I completely empathize with Bihari thoughts.
    I am friendly with UP guys.
    Punjabi are higher class.
    I want to be friends with Odisha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a genius. I admire you.

    ReplyDelete