Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Twelve things that inspire my mathematics

I am writing an autobiography of sorts. 

There are twelve things that inspire my mathematics. These are

1. e^t. There are three different models of thinking I have on e^t.

2. 1/t!. I have done practical exercises to demonstrate the importance of 1/t!.

3. n/(n+1). I obtained an infinite series on it. This was my first major infinite expression.

4. (n+1)/n. Measuring behavior thought came up in 2010. (n+1)/n was an outcome of Measuring behaviour and also infinite series.

5. Comb(2n,n). Outcome of measuring behaviour. Two things. Fairness and unfairness.

6. Continued fractions. Vilvam (bael) tree was close to my thinking. I tried to represent Vilvam tree in continued fractions.

7.  (mn+m-1)/(mn+m)-(mn-1)/(mn). This expresses 3 consecutive numbers and 4 consecutive numbers concept. And more.

8. Geometric constructions. I was able to construct a pentagon and heptadecagon with a compass and straight edge.

9. Change produces area. My dafli playing teaches me this. Unfortunately my rhythm in calculus is not as strong as my rhythms in beats.

10. y to 1/y. I have a strong conviction here. God made integers and Pythagoras law becomes evident to me in this thread of thought.

11. Infinite series. Measuring behavior for fairness was made in 2010. And the concept of infinite series got laid.

12. #PythaShastri mantras. These are numeric utterances which makes harmony. Many of my #PythaShastri mantras have fetched results.

I thought of sharing my deep thoughts. Have a nice day dear readers !!

No comments:

Post a Comment