Monday, December 28, 2020

Back to back expressions

These are back to back expressions.

These are easy to verify. It is possibly 7th-8th class(India) material. Maybe some adults with not much of mathematics background may find them challenging. But I urge you to try them. You may have free time also due to COVID. Try these and verify.

But I feel the concept is BSc level. The concept of (mn+m-1)/(mn+m) - (mn-1)/(mn). Especially after so many (uncountable) results. Unfortunately they are not doctoral level. Otherwise I could have got a break. The gamma function result and the binomial results are advanced. But possibly only MSc level. But I am good in mathematics of electrical engineering. My basic qualification.

The expressions are 

Have a nice day, dear blog readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment