Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Give and Take

What can I give to the society?
I can give theory on numbers. Let us say it will earn me $x.

What is it that I want to learn?

  1. I want to learn caricature and cartooning from the best( Disney Level teacher).  Mentally I think I will have to spend $0.6x.
  2. I want to learn chess from Indian Grandmasters. Mentally I think I will have to spend $0.4x.
So what I can teach and what I want to learn are balanced. Total earning potential = Total desires in learning.

Many of you may want to enquire, whether I do not want to learn carnatic in violin or electric guitar. My interests have subdued in music learning. Currently caricatures, cartoons and chess are high in interests.

( I beat Stockfish 2 AI level in lichess.org. Though I have a feeling that I can reach Stockfish 4 AI Level).


No comments:

Post a Comment