Monday, October 24, 2016

Arrow Workouts

I was finding it difficult to do many sets of certain exercises. While with some it was easy to do more sets. I was wondering how to take it on to my workouts schedule. I do workouts with dumbbells. 10 kg pair.
Then I came up with an idea. I call this "Arrow Workouts". Here is the diagram of my workouts.
This schedule is suiting me. I am able to do dumbbells exercises more regularly. I do about three rounds of this schedule. It takes about 25 minutes - 30 minutes.

1. Biceps Curls 3 sets of 5 reps.
2. Military Presses 2 sets of 5 reps.
3. Squats 1 set of 5 reps.
4. Triceps Back Lifts 2 sets of 7 reps.
5. Both arms together dumbbells rows 3 sets of 5 reps.
6. Bench Presses 2 sets of 7 reps.
7. Dumbbells abs Workouts (Bring both your arms with dumbbells and your legs towards centre, lying down) 1 set of 7 reps.
8. Dead-lifts 2 sets of 5 reps..

I do three rounds. Some days two rounds. The complete cycle.
I plan to change Dumbbells abs Workouts (7th). This does not seem very effective. Maybe I will do single dumbbell raises, standing, between legs to eye levels.
The arrow symbolizes strength. And motivating. And the number of sets has been taken care of, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment