Tuesday, January 9, 2024

The real Colonialists


The Imperial Civil Servants were the real enemies of the Indian sub continent. They were very able and the Royal Forces listened to them. Most of them had a distaste for India and thought Indians were fit only to be ruled by them. 

Nehru, Gandhi and Bose and other freedom fighters could not handle the Imperial Civil Servants. Moreover they earned their enmity by gaalibaazi and vulgar steps.

Lala Lajpat Rai was the only person from Indian sub-continent who raised the correct issue of Simon Commission. It is sad that Lala Lajpat Rai could not get support from Bose, Nehru and Gandhi. I feel Lala Lajpat Rai should have been included in the Simon Commission. Simon Commission was an All White commission and if Lalaji had got support from Gandhi, Nehru and Bose, things would have been different.

Lala Lajpat Rai had a vision beyond the then present India. He was able to show exemplary abilities in Lahore, Sindh and other places in present Pakistan.

If I were alive in those days, I would have included Lala Lajpat Rai's name in Simon Commission. By persuading the Imperial Civil Servants of those days. My golden ratio would have come useful.

Jai Hind !!


4 comments:

  1. I always felt that I need to understand Sir Roger Penrose through his book. And follow his steps.
    Therefore Sir Roger Penrose is my favorite author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall read Bipin Chandra Pal history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Wikipedia, it seems that Bipin Chandra Pal wanted Purna Swaraj by all means. He possibly was a non-Gandhian.
    I am a big critic of widow remarriage which he supported.
    Indian men deserve caning and who can be an ideal husband to a confused widow is the question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have stood by prevalent Brahmin values of widowhood.
    I would have requested for security from Imperial Civil Servants again citing golden ratio importance.

    ReplyDelete