Sunday, May 7, 2023

The last few months

The last few months were different. Since September 2022 to April 2023. I was occupied with one particular thought most of the time.  The thought was of Ponniyin Selvan.  Yes, I am serious. 

I never heard of the book before September 2022. Of course I knew of Raja raja chola because he was a great king. But about the book, no. 

I slowly got into the groove of Ponniyin Selvan.  Why write Ponniyin Selvan? What is the story? Who are the main characters? Why were the cholas so great? etc. 

Then I saw the movie 'Ponniyin Selvan 1'. Then I saw 3 more times in OTT.  Then I understood some of the movie making techniques.  Then followed YouTube videos. It kept me rolling for 7 to 8 months.

Now I have seen 'Ponniyin Selvan 2' also.

And the great time like that of Olympics or Football World cup is over.

Now what?

I am planning to read the following books in my kindle reader.  I am making notes and have bought a notebook for it.


I also have plans to improve quality of my artwork in funny cartoons and portraits. 

Keep reading my blog posts.  And don't forget to have a nice day!!

My good wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment