Friday, September 18, 2020

Equations at Ranchi

 

These equations were developed in Ranchi. They have been built from faith in God. I am just delivering his expressions. Just as no one realises that infinity is near to them; no one realises that God is still closer. 

I shall explain the significance:-

1. A finite sigma expression is damn tough. I do not know. Maybe infinite sigma expression is tougher. But I feel a finite sigma expression is tougher.

2. This combines the factorials with normal number in a mirror fashion.

3. This is an approximate expression that has been developed by sheer hard work. It took time. Understanding. But then it got developed.

4. I am taking the liberty to us comb(n,k). May I say it combines comb(n,k) with comb(k,1) in a beautiful way !!

This one is correct

In case there are errors in some of the equations, do let me know. Only this way can I correct myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment