Thursday, February 27, 2020

Saurabh Shukla and Sanjay Mishra

I do not watch many movies these days. I have stopped a lot of internet videos too. Sometimes I watch Youtube.
Mathematics is what I desire. Well, Gauss is ahead. Certainly with Gauss constant, he is really high. I want to reach near him and learn what he said.
Anyways, there are certain actors in Bollywood who can carry the whole movie on their shoulders. They have that calibre; but are not heroes. Saurabh Shukla and Sanjay Mishra are two of them. Take for instance, the performance of Saurabh Shukla in Jolly LLB 2. Terrific. Outstanding. Or consider the performance of Sanjay Mishra in Newton. Simply great. Brilliant.
I wish to show my appreciation of these two in my blog.
Saurabh Shukla
Sanjay Mishra

No comments:

Post a Comment