Thursday, November 28, 2019

How I see it ?

Art
Foundations have been laid. For pencil, black gel pens and charcoal.
Expressions and depth are needed. Book gurus Andrew Loomis and Tom Richmond are there.
Perspective improvement needed. Book guru Robbie Lee is there.

Mathematics
#PythaShastri has been expressed. Quite comprehensively. My paper is the expression.
Complex functions, analysis are important. Book gurus Reinhold Remmert and Dr. Purna Chandra Biswal are there.
Complex functions, numbers and analysis are my 100% focus. Nothing else attracts me. Neither algebra, calculus, set theory or others.
Peace exists.

Chess
To start playing with myself. Both as black and as white.
This will improve my chess to quite a bit.

Music
Listening is the main objective now.

No comments:

Post a Comment