Sunday, May 5, 2019

Coach Expected (Not guru)

C S Seshadri FRS is an eminent Indian mathematician. He is the founder and director - emeritus of the Chennai Mathematical Institute and is known for his work in algebraic geometry. He is known for Seshadri constant, Narasimhan Seshadri theorem and more.
C S Seshadri is likely to be a great coach (not guru) for mathematical endeavours.
If I get a chance to work in computer mathematics software group at Chennai Mathematical Institute, I can then concentrate on mathematics. I shall then join art classes too in Chennai and improve skills in art.
Presently, I have desire to learn violin. Carnatic music. The desire arose because I realised my left hand is strong because it is my masturbating hand. Since left hand is strong, I thought why not utilise it for learning violin.
Then, if these do not satiate my desires, I can always join a chess club in Chennai.

No comments:

Post a Comment