Friday, February 15, 2019

If my gamma expression is correct . . .



If my gamma expression is correct . . . .  I am in the heaven. That is the amount of liking I have for gamma or the Euler-Mascheroni constant. There is only 30% chance that my expression is correct. Reason being for 8 terms with 14 subterms Euler formula reaches 0.54171. My expression reaches 0.57330. The exact value of gamma or Euler-Mascheroni constant is 0.57721(till 5 places).

If it is correct then, my contributions in mathematics include :
1. Measuring Behaviour
2. Becoming extroverted
3. Pi formula from Measuring Behaviour.
4. Pi generation formula using Measuring Behaviour and Becoming Extroverted (with Chudnovsky Brothers' algorithm help).
5. e formula based on fingers of hand
6. Pentagon drawing. Original method.
7. Reimann function type of series.
8. Past, present and future equations.
9. Taylor type series for 1.
10. Continued fraction for 1.
11. Trisecting an angle. Original method.
12. 1,3,6,10,15, . . .  series and its significance.
13. Approximate formula using number and square roots.
14. Approximate formula using squares of numbers.
15. Heegner number significance demonstration. Original method.
16. Euler line demonstration. Original method.
17. Important expressions for square roots of numbers.
18. The Golden ratio formula.
19. Euler-Mascheroni constant. If true, that is. 30% possibility.
20. Many pi formulas inspired from Madhava of Sangamagrama.
21. Attempt to explain Ramanujan Tau functions.
22. Attempt to explain Ramanujan Theta functions.

I am deep in mathematical thoughts and ways. (Story (by Saki ??)of an old man who calls table a chair and a chair a curtain type). Help me !! SOS !!



No comments:

Post a Comment