Wednesday, August 29, 2018

#PythaShastri Methods

#PythaShastri demonstrated abilities in mathematical expressions. There were expressions on π, e, γ and φ (pentagon demonstration). I thought this was enough to get me fame and recognition. But nothing arrived. Then, #PythaShastri moved ahead.
The other day I saw in Wikipedia articles on Taylor and McLaurin. They are Scottish mathematicians. They are genius of unfathomable level. Too good to be true. They have done God level work. Indian educational curriculum owes a hell lot to these gentlemen. Our education system is incomplete without considering their contribution.
#PythaShastri realised that his work is that of Taylor and McLaurin. Though an original thought; nevertheless the fact cannot be denied that series expressions are of Taylor and McLaurin origin.
I then thought let me express sines, cosines and log in terms of my discoveries.
My expressions worked and gave some results.
#PythaShastri feels he is far from over. Only now he has entered the real mathematical methods zone. Give me a chance and I shall prove my ability.
I feel like expressing "Now", "இப்போது","अभी". It is tough to explain what I mean. But this is the core, I feel we lack in mathematics.
Anyway, here are the results:-



1 comment:

  1. I have been naturally inspired by certain things and have been able to express mathematical ideas as an equation and series.
    Then there are accepted series of mathematical greats. Madhava of Sangamagrama, Gregory, Taylor, MacLauric, Euler and others.
    My expressions are unfocussed. They involve (n-10,n, (n+1) terms. Two or three terma in series.
    The expressions of mathematical greats are focussed. They involve one term and one operation.
    There is a bold statement I make here. Big words from a small man.
    Nevertheless, the statement is "When a series becomes unfocussed it leads to rational numbers."
    I feel so. But this has to be proved. For that knowledge on convergence is needed. Currently I lack it.
    Maybe some professor can guide me.

    ReplyDelete