Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Something Worthwhile

Could you have crossed that line without a care for the self being burnt? No, never.
The hell is within. And they rise. It is magnanimity that rules the soul. And not otherwise. However dependence on what not is arbitrary and without merit.
They say people gossip. Really !! That matters, so do I for myself. Any chance however to help the helpless is a matter of deep concern. To me. And my other part.
How can somebody be so lazy? Waiting for the ripe banana to fall may be a solution but not a problem. Take it this way. That Way. Any Way. I wish to write that when pigeons fly their aim is to reach the destination. Her interest is certainly not in laying eggs for the he pigeon. However when things go wild as they seem every time; Only one thing helps. A true self.
Therefore it will be more appropriate to consider a true self as being conquered within. To say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment